Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too Much Sexual Rave and No Torque

Ordinarily, I will leave matters sexually charged to my cyber and author friend Paige! Between her and Dr.Eve, I could probably graduate cum-laude in matters nookish. But I have this feeling that Dr. Eve intellectualises the dirty too much and that Paige is all rave and no torque. (Sorry Paige but I will redeem your honour in just a moment; my lady :-)). What's more, as I check some of the blogs Paige follows, I see Apocalypstick lamenting on a friend that is on a long drought!


We seem to have a new deviance in matters of the groin, and the deviance is in the lack of of having it!


Not very long ago, doctors had the exclusive rights to give women an orgasm. Yes ladies, if you were hysterical, you were considered sick enough for admission. The treatment ranged from the doctor using his finger to a water hose being directed at your...you know what! We are wiser of course nowadays and from the car guard to a volunteer to a dildo from the nearest sex shop, coming has gone a long way...so to speak.


But with all the knowledge we have acquired over the centuries, how come then that we seem to be in such a sexual sahara?


Come now! Join me tomorrow when we bare it all... we shall unpack the reasons behind this rather unfortunate drought and if we are lucky, help some of you out! While I am at it, maybe I will just redeem Paige's honour for invoking her name in vain!


2 comments:

  1. all rave and no torque, eh?

    hmmmmm... perhaps.

    but you'll never know,

    i never kiss and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There goes my chance! Interesting thought though because, therein lies part of the answer.

    Check it out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete